Married For Life! Couple's Retreat at Honeymoon Bay Retreat (2 or 3 Nights) November 24th-27th, 2016. Presented By Island Rain Ministries.
Date: Thursday Nov 24, 2016 - Sunday Nov 27, 2016
Time: 6:30 - 5:00pm
Community: Honeymoon Bay
A Weekend that will Change your Marriage!
Your Choice Between 2 Nights (starting Nov. 25th) or 3 Nights (Nov. 24th)
Married for Life Couple's Retreat
For Both Engaged Couples (Single Women's Room & Men's Room) & Married Couples of any length of time (Queen or King Suites.)
Is being Married For Life a real possibility or just a great concept? Do you know it takes more preparation and testing to get a driver's license than a marriage license? Did you realize that people invest time in preparing for a career, learning a new skill, or developing a talent yet they often marry believing it will "just come naturally"? Who teaches us how to succeed in marriage? Where do we go to find out how to not just survive, but to thrive?
Well, we believe it's always best to go to the source. Who created marriage? That's the one who should have the answers!
The Married for Life course has been strengthening marriages since 1983. It's success is simply because it is based on God's blueprint for marriage. He wants us to thrive in the covenant relationship of marriage that He created.
Is your marriage a covenant or a contract? Do you know the difference?
How do two become one? Learn if you're helping or hindering the process.
What is a wife supposed to do? How about a husband?
The answers to these questions may surprise you!
Things don't just happen by accident. Learn the connection between today's actions and tomorrow's outcome.
Is it really possible to forgive? Under what circumstances? How many times do you need to forgive?
Sometimes you're just looking at each other through the wrong lenses.
Learn how to improve your vision. To see your spouse the way that they truly are inside.
Don't skip this important step on your way to the bedroom.
Don't think you'll ever agree? This lesson may surprise you.
Your sex life will never be the same again after this lesson.
Learn to fight the right way. Identify your enemy, choose your weapons.
Make the changes last! Learn how to ensure that what you've started won't stop.
Going beyond the status quo. You're a team now, make the most of it! Have an amazing marriage!
To Register for this Upcoming Married For Life Couple's Retreat:
The Married For Life Couple's Retreat Includes:
1) Hot Breakfast Buffet including Coffee, Tea, & Herbal Teas each Morning
2) Lunch including Coffee, Tea, & Herbal Teas, Everyday
3) The International Thursday Buffet Dinner: A Taste of Japan! including Coffee, Tea, Herbal Teas, & Desserts on the Thursday Evening with the 3 Nights/ 4 Days Retreat Package Option #2
4) Dinner Date Night on Friday with Chicken & Fish and many other choices with Salad, Homemade Breads, Desserts, Coffee, Tea, & Herbal Teas.
5) Dinner Date Night on Saturday night with Prime Rib, Chicken Cordon Bleu or BC Salmon, and many other choices with Salad, Homemade Breads, Desserts, Coffee, Tea, & Herbal Teas.
6) Privately Scheduled Couple's Relaxation Time in the Salt Water Hot Tub & Infrared Sauna sometime during the weekend, as well as open times.
7) Instrumental Music Relaxation Soaking Time in the Eagle's Nest Room
8) Marriage Enrichment starting on Thursday, November 24th after dinner
9) Married For Life Course with Chris & Jenny Clarke (Marriage Coaches...who took the Married for Life Course when we were only married for 6 months and just celebrated there 20th Wedding Anniversary due to the Lord working through this course) starting Friday, November 25th at 7:00pm
10) Lymphatic Drainage Exercises & Stretching Each Morning (Optional)
11) Couple's Chair Massage Demonstration and Practice on each other (Optional)
12) Couple's Connection Time to grow into a great marriage!
There is an Early Bird Special and an Option to do Monthly Payments toward the Retreat:
Save $100 per Couple By Registering Early with only a 10% Deposit (when your deposit is paid by Friday, July 29th, 2016) Monthly Equal Payments option available (if starting in June, then Option #1: $65/month, Option #2: $80/month) Call: 250-888-4319 to arrange this payment option.
There are 2 Retreat Options:
Option #1: 2 Nights & 3 Days Couple's Retreat Early Bird Rate is $390/person
(Checking in Friday, November 25th, 2016)
Option #2: 3 Nights & 4 Days Couple's Retreat Early Bird Rate is $480/person*
(Checking in Thursday, November 24th/16)
*(Only $90/person more for an Additional Night Stay on Thursday, November 24th in a Luxury Queen Suite, International Thursday Buffet Dinner: A Taste of Japan! and Hot Breakfast and Lunch on Friday, November 25th)*
Optional Add-Ons (2 King Suites Available): $30/night
Married For Life Course-Only Option (No Accommodations & No Chef-Prepared Meals): $150/person
(After Friday, July 29th the Regular Rate will be Option #1: (2 Nights/3 Days) $440/person, 10% Deposit is $44/person Option #2: (3 Nights/ 4 Days) $540/person, 10% Deposit is $54/person)
Honeymoon Bay Lodge & Retreat's Deposit Policy:
10% Non-Refundable Deposit is due at time of Booking
50% Non-Refundable Deposit is due at 90 Days Prior to Retreat
100% Non-Refundable Deposit is due 2 Weeks Prior to Retreat
10028 Park Drive, Honeymoon Bay