The Class of Wool
Date: Thursday Oct 25, 2018 - Saturday Oct 27, 2018
Community: Pender Island
(Category: Artists & Fine Art Artisans, Arts Community, Events/Festivals, Quilting, Arts Council, Arts Association, Arts Group, Hand spinning & weaving, Needle crafts, Knitting & Crocheting, Community Fair, Rug hooking, Workshops/Classes, Weaving, Demonstration, Instruments making/repair)
Get more value from your wool.
A three day workshop to help you improve the quality of the wool you purchase or grow.
The wool classing course covered:
• wool fiber growth, development and production,
• objective measurement of wool,
• genetic selection programs,
• wool contamination and handling practices,
• hands-on wool grading,
• wool classing,
• packaging, labeling and marketing,
• and test for Level 1 Certification
Come spend a wonderful weekend on Pender Island. REGISTER TODAY & get the Early Bird Disount!
REGISTER at penderwoolworkshop.com